12.16.2010

이어주 Korean makgeolie branding/advertising













This project was some work. Everything was done from scratch.The naming (Eeojoo 이어주), branding, photography, flash interactive, coding, filming, acting and of course editing the whole thing together. The flash interactive people were projected on a large wall about 15 feet off the ground then filmed (Ori, Sam and Jin Yeong). I then edited the footage into this. It was my first movie commercial that I've done...so I really want to improve on the next go around. But it was a fun project to learn.

3 comments:

  1. Nick, maybe I never told you, but this commercial is honestly awesome. Just watched it again after all these months and remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man!! It was a labor of love..100% from scratch.

    ReplyDelete